The Cost of Launching Voice Apps
5 MIN READ
Who in the world doesn’t want to dominate on a new channel?
For most organizations, it’s not a question of whether they should be on voice. It’s a question of time and money. According to Deloitte, 84% of business leaders see value in voicebots, but only 2% have a productive voice solution in place.
That’s because there’s only been two options for getting on voice:
1. Hire voice app developers
Voice is still pretty new, so it’s incredibly unlikely you’ve already got the skills in-house to build your own voice app. Few organizations do.
Those skills are high in demand right now so you can expect to pay top dollar to attract that talent. AI and Machine Learning job postings on Indeed rose 29.10% between May 2018 and May 2019.
2. Work with agencies/consultants
You’re already looking at weeks or months on a selection/Request for Proposal process, probably followed by an onboarding process, then upwards of two weeks to build your skill. And a cross-platform enterprise voice app will cost you anywhere from $50,000 to $250,000.
That’s why Zammo exists. We’re the new, easy option for voice. Be a hero in your organization and start dominating on this new channel today. For free.
Eager to learn more? Check out our videos showcasing how Zammo’s no-code platform is revolutionizing business for enterprises and government agencies.
- Featured Articles A Technology Collaboration Enables Job Seekers Living With Disabilities
- Featured Articles 5 Essential Attributes Of A Trusted Conversational AI SaaS Provider
- Featured Articles Conversational AI – The Secret Weapon for Enterprise & Government Agencies
- Featured Articles Disability-Inclusive Insight Informs Better Experiences for Job Seekers
- Featured Articles Is IVR Holding Back Your Business?